Sundays are the day when all of my brothers and sisters and their families who happen to be in the area get together for dinner at my parents house. This week that means 9 adults and 9 kids. Crazy fun!
The cast of characters:
Grandma and Grandpa
Eric, Olivia and me
My brother Eric and his wife Amy. They have six kids
Karina, Katie, Tommy, Jake, Luke and Helena
My brother Curt and his wife Amy (yes, there is a pattern here). They have two kids
Ian and James
My sister Lindsay
Just a note....when the whole family is together (this is immediate family, mind you) include 6 more adults and 9 more kids!
No, I did not have a blue popsicle, and no, I do not know where Tommy's shoes are!
Lindsay and Amy
My brother Eric
Amy, Helena and Katie (in background)
James (with Helena) mugging for the camera
Holly was soooooooooo patient with the kids. Luke and Helena
Eric and Curt with Ian in the background
Spying on the big kids. Ian, James and Helena
Um, I think I'm interrupting something. Olivia, Tommy and Jack
Poor Olivia. Nobody warned her that little kids could be so loud!
Awww, just look at these buddies
Half of the negotiating team required to get James out from under the desk and into the car
Success! Curt and James
Eric and Helena (whose face matches her dress)
I adore this picture of Amy and James (and bunny!)
Times like this make me sad that Texas is so far away!















No comments:
Post a Comment