I've got to tell you, there are areas of Idaho that are not my favorite. The drive from Salt Lake to Boise is one. I won't bore you with the details, but there was a whole lot of this:
and this
and this
We were very happy to finally see this, the Snake River
Followed by this
We found a pet friendly hotel in Ontario, Oregon and settled down for the night. Ontario is one of those places that closes up tight at 8:00 pm on a Sunday night. After searching around town (at 8:05) we found some burgers to bring back to the hotel and enjoyed the quiet evening.
Good night everyone!






LOVE seeing your pictures! I've never been to any of those parts...so even the boring stuff is cool to look at! :) Glad you're having fun...most of my pictures would probably be kids having a tantrum or leaked diapers and me changing people in the back of the car. I'm kind of jealous. :) Keep em coming!
ReplyDelete