Editor's Note: Okay, I know...I'm way, way behind in my posting. I will be catching up soon!
I'm pretty sure you will be sick of pictures of Mt. Rainier by the time we leave Washington. Today we took Grandma and Grandpa and made the drive up to the big mountain. This was our destination:
http://www.nps.gov/mora/planyourvisit/sunrise.htm
When we hopped out of the car, whoa, the mountain is right in your face! We did a little hiking, had a picnic lunch and played in the snow--always a big deal for Texans. And....we took a ton of pictures. I think it is pretty much impossible to take a bad shot from here, so enjoy!
The view from the parking lot
The ranger station/gift shop/restaurant.
Look at that cute family!
I love this picture of Olivia that Eric took.
Stylin' Grandma!
The tippy-top of the mountain
I don't think we could have asked for a more perfect day.
We took a short hike up to Sourdough Ridge (maybe .25 mile) and peeked over the other side--looking toward my parent's house.
The hikers
More pictures of things other than the mountain
Enough pictures already! Honestly, we have hundreds. If you are interested in seeing more, come on over when we get home!

















wow! so gorgeous. makes me miss going there! your pictures are amazing! what kind of fancy new camera did you get?? can't wait to see more! and you'll keep this blog up when you get home, right??!! :)
ReplyDelete