Tuesday, July 6, 2010

And We're Off....

Well, we left about 4 hours later than we had planned, but we are on the road!  Things are a little rushed, and we all are sooooooo anxious to get out of Texas--so we are not taking as many stops today.  

Views from the front seat:


Comfy?


Hey! It's really really big Sam Houston



We drove straight through until we reached the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

Hey look, a skyline!



And then....this happened



The view through the windshield



You can't really tell how windy it was here in this picture, but Holly almost flew away like a kite while trying to take a potty break.



After some serious white-knuckle driving, we finally made it to the rainbow.


Whew!


3 comments:

  1. Yippeee!!! So cute! Love LOVE seeing you guys and can't wait to hear about your trip. Although I can't quit having a pity party that you're not coming to the midwest. :) Can't wait to keep up! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Keep them coming!!! Love, the Fox Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Are you having fun? I hope so. I saw your pictures. They where cute. My favorite picture was the giraffe. He was cute! Holly is SO big! Keep the pictures coming! We love to see you! Michael and I say hi! Love, Allison and Michael

    ReplyDelete