Friday, July 9, 2010

The Climbing Bobcat

Today, we packed everyone up and headed to a park called The Garden Of  The Gods.  It was a beautiful morning.  Although the Texans in the group were a bit chilly and worried that we might need a little sweater, it was 70 degrees and perfect hiking weather.



Eric and I went a little crazy today with the cameras.  So instead if telling you how beautiful the park is, we will show you.  It is so refreshing to post some pictures that were not shot through the window of a moving vehicle!



We already knew that Olivia was a bit of a climber, but today she discovered that she really, really likes to climb.  I was teasing her, calling her my little mountain goat--but she promptly corrected me.  She's a BOBCAT!



Jared and Lauren



Pretty Dee



This year's Christmas photo??



I think Olivia and Lauren are enjoying each other.



Kissing camels.  Can you see it?


Olivia decided that this was the best day of the trip so far!

2 comments:

  1. We love the blog and pictures!!!!
    Stacy, Steve and Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would agree, Olivia is more of a bobcat! Fun pictures....

    ReplyDelete