Saturday, August 7, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well.  What an adventure this has been!  32 days, 5,900 miles and 37 blog posts and we are home! 

Before I write another thing, I want give a huge THANK YOU to all of our friends and family members who opened their homes to us.  Your kindness and generosity are what made this trip so incredibly special.  And possible.  We couldn't have done it without you.  We love you all!

And thank you to all of you who followed along with us!  Your kind comments and email messages are what kept this blog going.  Without you I probably would have given up a loooooong time ago!  And to those who I have not replied to in a timely fashion, hopefully I will get to you now that I'm not panicking about getting the next entry posted!

But, be aware.  We're not done yet.  We still have stories to tell and pictures to show.  Well, not that many pictures.  You will just have to come over if you want to see the many, many, many photos we have.  And...you'll have to ask.  We only subject our friends to forced slide shows of our out-of-the-country trips.   

So, until then, have a little peek at the route we followed
 Maybe next year we will drive to Nova Scotia--it's not as far!

1 comment:

  1. michigan. next year-michigan. :) there is SO much beautiful scenery like you saw in the midwest. :)

    ReplyDelete